To make it a little easier for emerging UK talent to hit the main stage, Deezer & Firestone have partnered on their new competition, Road to the Main Stage. The competition will see unestablished artists competing for a place on the main stage at All Points East Festival in August. This opportunity will give artists the unique chance to showcase their sound to millions of music fans.
2021 was the first year that saw a successful collaboration between Deezer and Firestone. They have joined forces once again to create an even stronger springboard dedicated to platforming new talent.
Not only is Firestone an iconic name in the automotive industry. They have also been championing new artists via their radio show, The Voice of Firestone, since 1928. With Deezer & the marketing agency WAVE, Firestone is looking to showcase new talent across the UK, France and Germany. Competition winners will be announced in each country, and there is a number of other perks tied to the grand prize.
Conditions & Details for Entry:
- Applications are being accepted until the end of April.
- All applicants must be made directly on the Road to The Main Stage platform.
- New and unsigned artists must submit their best track or EP, band photos and a written introduction to the band.
- Pre-selection & public vote will take place from May to June 2022 before the list of applicants is shortlisted.
- The winner, who has the chance to perform on the Firestone stage at All Points East in London, will be announced in July 2022.
- Additionally, winners will receive a recording session at Deezer’s state of the art studio and feature on a dedicated artist profile on Deezer’s platform